Business Systems Administrator, Marketing Automation
We are seeking experienced Business Systems Administrators.
We need Business Systems Administrators that specialize in Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc.) to ensure that we continue to provide our growing portfolio of customers with the best-in-class experience that they have come to know and expect from Delegate.
Delegate is looking for experienced Business Systems Administrators with a demonstrated track record of providing technical analysis, implementation, and delivery of key revenue strategies.
- 4+ years of business systems administration and/or management, including at least 1 of the following: Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot
- 4+ years of business systems administration and/or management with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities, while clearly communicating expectations and progress
- Experience in all facets of systems delivery, including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with and manage cross-functional and virtual teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, geared to communications with both technical teammates, as well as Sales and Marketing management
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
- Experience working with or for a SaaS organization is preferred
- Extensive experience with Agile Development and SCRUM delivery methodologies and tools is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification is a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States
This position will contribute to both day-to-day tactical work and strategic initiatives for Delegate’s portfolio of customers.
- Daily administration and support of Marketing Automation platforms including campaign optimization, list building, segmentation, email/forms, field mapping, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in Marketing Automation solutions
- Provide project plans, requirements, and technical documentation for larger projects that contribute to longer term initiatives
- Coordinate testing and deployment plans for complex change management/rollouts
- Deliver user guides and/or training for large deployments
- Track and communicate progress against customer’s short-term/long-term goals, while effectively adjusting stakeholder expectations, as needed
- Provide internal and customer-facing status reports, as needed
Delegate’s high standard for customer experience and service delivery model will be central to its continued growth. This role is responsible for the day-to-day interaction between Delegate and its customers.
Through our model, this role will be provided with tremendous exposure to new learning opportunities. Delegate promotes continued development and growth through both real-world experience with its diverse customer base, as well as company-sponsored training.
Anywhere in the United States -- seriously! We are a remote-first company that work-life balance in the truest sense. This only works because we are unrelenting in our values: trust, accountability, and diversity of thought.
Delegate provides assistance for co-working spaces, as needed -- we encourage you to have a place where your productivity is maximized!
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it's scaling sales team, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, Delegate helps companies navigate through their highly complex technology stack, by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
Companies such as People.ai, Lob.com, and LaunchDarkly have partnered with Delegate to efficiently scale their revenue operations team.
We’re a tiny mighty team with ambitious goals and we are serious about changing the way Americans work for the better. This is a call to adventure.
Delegate is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue/quota targets
- Develop and execute a plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the executive team
Ideally, 4+ years of business systems administration and/or management, with an emphasis on Marketing Automation
Must be authorized to work in the United States