Full Stack Software Developer - Node.js / React.js
We’re looking for our first full-stack software developer who’s excited to start something special.
What You'll Do
- Develop and deploy our new React App, as well as ongoing feature releases
- Implement new functionality in the UI and backend, including state management, database access, and integration through Web Services
- Build APIs, build databases, manage and release tooling, and develop on the front end
- Write Node.js API services to connect frontend code
- Participate in code review
- Collaborate with backend services and design team
- Write unit and functional tests with Jest, Mocha, or other; write automated UI tests using Selenium, cypress, or other
- 4+ years software development, both frontend and backend
- 3+ years using React.js, designing, developing, and utilizing component-based architectures
- 2+ years CSS and cross-browser, cross-device layout skills and knowledge
- 2+ years software design approaches and common UX patterns
- 2+ years API creation in Node.js environment (Express, Koa)
- 2+ years using Git for code and release management
- 2+ years in Micro Service architecture, design, and development
- 2+ years designing relational database
- 2+ years using PostgreSQL
- 1+ year building CI/CD pipelines
- 1+ year working in an Heroku ecosystem
- Fully remote available with flexible hours and open vacation
- Premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based incentive plans
- Learning and career development stipends
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it's scaling sales team, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, Delegate helps companies navigate through their highly complex technology stack, by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
Companies such as People.ai, Lob.com, and LaunchDarkly have partnered with Delegate to efficiently scale their revenue operations team.
Anywhere in the United States. Seriously! We are a remote-first company that work-life balance in the truest sense. This only works because we are unrelenting in our values: trust, accountability, and diversity of thought.
We provide assistance for co-working spaces, as needed, because we encourage you to have a place where your productivity is maximized!
Full-time (Los Angeles area or Remote)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.