Head of Sales Development
- Build an engine that drives conversations with prospective customers
- Design and implement outbound sales and marketing strategies
- This role requires comfort with data and ambiguity, and an ability to both delve into details and engage meaningfully on overall strategy
- This is a leadership role with a seat at the table
- 4+ years of experience in sales development at a SaaS company
- 2+ years in a leadership experience desired
- Educated opinions on how to execute go-to-market best practices
- Track record of working in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or graduate degree a bonus
- Authorized to work in the United States
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it's scaling sales team, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, Delegate helps companies navigate through their highly complex technology stack, by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
Companies such as People.ai, Lob.com, and LaunchDarkly have partnered with Delegate to efficiently scale their revenue operations team.
We’re a tiny mighty team with ambitious goals and we are serious about changing the way Americans work for the better. This is a call to adventure.
Delegate is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Reporting to CEO
- Build a sales engine
- Scale sales and marketing strategy
Ideally, 4+ years of sales development experience in a SaaS organization along with 2+ years in a leadership role
Full-time. On-site strongly preferred, but remote options will be considered
Must be authorized to work in the United States