Head of Operations, Services Excellence
We need an experienced service delivery leader.
Delegate is seeking a Head of Operations, Services Excellence to ensure that its innovative service model can be replicated and delivered at scale. They will help establish best practices and processes that lead to customer success, employee satisfaction, and company revenue, while simultaneously overseeing the rapid growth of the department.
Delegate is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading an organization’s Service Delivery initiatives.
- 8+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- Experience in various capacities within a Professional Services organization including: Leadership, Project Delivery, Operations, Customer Experience and Client Engagement
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with and manage cross-functional and virtual teams
- Proven track record of scaling teams by showing a tenacity in recruiting of new talent along with a commitment to mentoring and developing existing talent
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, geared to communications with C-level executives
- Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
- Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills
- Results oriented business leader
- SaaS consulting experience strongly preferred
- Big 5 consulting experience (or similar) is preferred
- Extensive experience working with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and/or Revenue teams is a plus
- Extensive experience with Agile Development and SCRUM delivery methodologies and tools is a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States
This position will contribute effectively at both the strategic and tactical levels: Service Delivery Best Practices, Service Delivery Execution, Service Delivery Scale.
Service Delivery Best Practice
- Contributor to the design and continual improvement of Delegate Service Delivery model
- Provides effective governance on engagement model to ensure risks are appropriately balanced with speed; ensures and high quality of service and optimal customer experience
- Develops, manages or refines delivery processes (Methodology) to increase efficiencies and ensure all customers and clients receive a consistent experience in-line with Delegate’s brand
- Definition and ongoing evolution of the processes and measurements for Delegate engagements, including customer success and consultant productivity
- Provide the tools (training, collateral, etc.) to ensure that both consultants and customers are set up for success in the ongoing partnership between Delegate and its customers.
- Establish framework for continual development, training, and collaboration to maximize Delegate’s collective institutional knowledge, experience, and best-practices
- Collaborate with Delegate’s Product Management team and inform critical decisions around roadmap to ensure R&D investment is maximized in increasing consultant productivity and customer satisfaction
Service Delivery Execution
- Provides input into functional, technical or process leadership and oversees other employees involved in Delegate’s delivery process
- Acts as a resource for Delegate consultants when issues arise within projects and works to mitigate any dispute or conflict
- Constantly assesses customer feedback, best practices and lessons learned to make necessary process improvements to Delegate’s engagement model
- Holds all project resources accountable for carrying out the defined processes and tasks
- Provides oversight and is responsible for the delivery process across the Delegate customer base
Service Delivery Scale
- Recruit and hire quality consulting candidates to keep up with the pace of demand
- Develop and track key performance metrics and growth plans for consulting team
- Oversee strategic initiatives to provide operational efficiency at scale for consulting team recruiting, on-boarding, and ongoing operations
Delegate’s proprietary service delivery model will be central to its continued revenue growth. This role is responsible for the organization, administration, and supervision of the people, processes, and technologies, which, when combined into a comprehensive plan, provides the business and technical functions needed to successfully deliver Delegate’s innovative model at scale.
Since we consider this a leadership position that is critical to the next stage of our growth, we prefer this position to be based in the Bay Area. While we will consider a remote arrangement (after all, we have a highly distributed team!), our first choice is to have this leadership role based at HQ.
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it's scaling sales team, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, Delegate helps companies navigate through their highly complex technology stack, by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
Companies such as People.ai, Lob.com, and LaunchDarkly have partnered with Delegate to efficiently scale their revenue operations team.
We’re a tiny mighty team with ambitious goals and we are serious about changing the way Americans work for the better. This is a call to adventure.
Delegate is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Reporting to COO
- Build services organization
- Scale best practices and processes
Ideally, 8+ years of professional services experience at both a big 5 consulting firm and SaaS organization
Full-time. On-site strongly preferred, but remote options will be considered
Must be authorized to work in the United States